Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Baby Syndrome!

I feel like a reborn baby. Things are changing all around me and I'm okay with it. Change used to scare the hell out of me. Now I just know that I needed a change in my life.
I went from never leaving my home to being gone at least a few hours everyday. I put on makeup and get dresses everyday of the week!  If you knew me you would understand what great strides that is for me.
So my daughter has her first "real" crush. At 13, it could be the first time she ends up "crushed" when it's over. So knowing that middle schoolers are fickle, I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it. I just don't want my daughter to turn out like some of her friends have. They aren't bad kids their just not the best kids.

So I'll cross my fingers for a good day today. Hubby is leaving town, AGAIN! I hate his work and all the travel. Off to the airport we must go!

No comments: