Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's 13 and has a 2K phone bill?

My daughter and I have a shared family plan with tmobile. It is a seperate bill then the rest of the families. My husband kept forgetting to pay it so he put it on autopay. Imagine our surprise when we got a "book" in the mail from tmobile. My husband opened it only to find a $1300.00 bill for this month. This must be a mistake, right? Nope! My daughter had gone over her text messages that much. So hubby calls tmobile only to discover last months was almost $400.00 and this month(1 1/2 week into the bill) is already at $500.00! She has over 5000 text messages. Now I ask you, How does anyone who's getting A & B's have that much free time on their hands?
WTH?
Tmobile has agreed to take the current $500 off but thats it. We have been a loyal customer for over 15 years. We have 5 cell phones through them. We normally pay about $300 a month for them.  Don't you think they could of reduced the charges a bit more?

On a side note...The 13yr old does not know she now has unlimited texts. She won't know because she needs to have her phone surgically removed (if you get my drift)!

No comments: